Friday, February 6, 2009

I forgot to mention this...

But lately I've been REALLY losign it. Mostly because I feel like I'm in major blocks of EVERYTHING!
Writer's block
Video maker's block
Even drawing type of block (if there is such thing)

Because I can't seem to do anything. I can't finish my stories, I can't edit videos, I can't even draw. D school is stressing me out because my grades just keep on dropping because of all this crap teachers are giving me. I have 2 tests on Monday and on Tuesday it's the writing state test, and this year it actually counts for me since I'm an 8th grader. I think right now I have an average of C's in my classes and that is really NOT good. I actually tried talking to some people about it but they always say the same thing: That inspiration will come, that every teenager goes thru this, etc, etc. 

If I wanted to hear this crap I would be watching cheap tv teen shows.
~Rebeca

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Science and science fiction have done a kind of dance over the last century... The scientists make a finding. It inspires science fiction writers to write about it, and a host of young people read the science fiction and are excited, and inspired to become scientists...which they do, which then feeds again into another generation of science fiction and science..."
- Carl Sagan, in his message to future explorers of Mars.