Friday, February 6, 2009

An anime I'm wondering about (and no school today)

I heard about this anime called Elfen Lied which is suppose to be interesting and beautiful but incredibly gory. I started asking around in youtube and some people said it might no be for me. I mean I'm used to bloody live action films I don't mind watching them but animes always have some sort of realisim to them and I get more tramataized with them than with live action. Like I could see something as gory and disgustion (and, may I mention, stupid) as SAW, but make me watch Akira and I'll beg you till you turn down the tv. I mean I do want to see it but somethings get too strong for me sometimes (I'm still a little kid people!) so I wanna be careful about what I see...

Anyways, today we didn't have school because of some teacher planning day thing so here me and my brother are playing video games while my mom reads in the bed. I'm actually trying to write another story since I'm currently taking a break from that co-op Halo 3 walkthrough me and my brother are doing. I guess it isn't really a walkthrough because it's just me and my brother running around like the noobs we are in legendary so I don't expect to finish it in a while O_o

~Rikku Rebeca

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:54 PM

    I remember when Elfen Lied was cool. I still love the opening.

    ReplyDelete

"Science and science fiction have done a kind of dance over the last century... The scientists make a finding. It inspires science fiction writers to write about it, and a host of young people read the science fiction and are excited, and inspired to become scientists...which they do, which then feeds again into another generation of science fiction and science..."
- Carl Sagan, in his message to future explorers of Mars.