Thursday, April 29, 2010

Quick Update - Voting and a Busy Weekend Ahead (yay, I have no life :D)

Today was the election for some thingy magingy student council president...or something. I don't know. All I remember is going downstairs to get the beagles with a friend and bumping into 2 girls who gave me a lollipop and a sticker so I could vote for Kaitlyn. So I did. It's not like they're gonna do anything. Then for the sophomore thing I voted for Jen, because...I know her. I knew the other girl too, but I'm more friends with Jen, although I still don't know if they're gonna do anything.

After school, when I was waiting for it to be 3:30, I was in the library when this dude and Robert walked in, sat in the computers next to me and flipped because they had to write 2 papers each for a sociology class. They wrote about a paragraph and gave up (we tried to come up with ideas as to how they could pull out an excuse to get extra time, but they finally decided on "oh well, we tried.") After they left I sort of wondered what I would have done.

I probably would have given up too...

I got most of my resources for the research paper down and now I need to highlight them, summarize them, and some other things. I am not gonna have fun this weekend, even though I got a recommendation for an anime I really want to watch :P

I'll have to finish the beginning of the research paper, study for drama, study for math, do some homework for the latter, type a lab report, reprint an H.R Diagram (because apparently I wasn't suppose to print out a blank out; nobody told me!) go over some CPT English assignments, and finish editing the video for my best friend's birthday.

Plus I should update Broken and write a little on my SciFi story.

Yaaaay....

...

I'm gonna go pass out now,
Becky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Science and science fiction have done a kind of dance over the last century... The scientists make a finding. It inspires science fiction writers to write about it, and a host of young people read the science fiction and are excited, and inspired to become scientists...which they do, which then feeds again into another generation of science fiction and science..."
- Carl Sagan, in his message to future explorers of Mars.