Friday, June 18, 2010

Arkana design done by my friend

So since in high school I ended up becoming friends with the artistic people, (who happen to be incredibly nice O.o) I asked my friend Emily to draw Arkana and create her clothes and weapon. I think it came out pretty cool:
It's on her deviant art right now, under VampireNote13 I believe. I think it came out pretty awesome. The simple, yet effective, steampunk feeling it gives out is awesome.

She's also drawing my other character, Jacob. I'll post that picture when she's done.

(And it's...also copyrighted by Emily and me xD)
~Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Science and science fiction have done a kind of dance over the last century... The scientists make a finding. It inspires science fiction writers to write about it, and a host of young people read the science fiction and are excited, and inspired to become scientists...which they do, which then feeds again into another generation of science fiction and science..."
- Carl Sagan, in his message to future explorers of Mars.