Sunday, June 27, 2010

Things are a-changing...

So a few points for today's post. One, I haven't updated Broken and haven't spoken to dear Debbie. I should be shot. Two, I just started my psychology summer courses. I'm in a room with 18, 19, and 20 year olds and only with 4 people my age. Yet it's fun and the teacher's actually nice and interesting. Three, I finally manage to finish the execution chapter in my sci-fi story and yet I still blank out and can't write the next. This was suppose to be the hard chapter! You suck, Rebeca. Four, I've joined many RPs, and I'm having trouble keeping up with them. It's getting annoying.

Let's just talk about one of them, number 2. The college courses are insane and interesting, but I have a paper due on I don't know what day. I have to check the syllabus. We missed the first day because of some mix up, and so we (the 4 students from my school, Giselle, Crystal, and Robert) got transfered to the 8 a.m class rather than the 10:30 class (Jen was with us, but she got the last spot.) So we have a different teacher, and there's no other students from our high school. The 10:30 class has only students from the high school. Ours? Only the 4 of us. And yet it's not that different. It's just that on Wednesday of last week we went insane. Apparently we didn't have a class, and someone told us we had a paper due. We spent most of the day running around campus like idiots, and finally at the library, trying to figure out what to do. In the end, I don't know how we got out alive from that one.

Nor do I know how we'll be surviving these next couple of weeks Dx

~Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Science and science fiction have done a kind of dance over the last century... The scientists make a finding. It inspires science fiction writers to write about it, and a host of young people read the science fiction and are excited, and inspired to become scientists...which they do, which then feeds again into another generation of science fiction and science..."
- Carl Sagan, in his message to future explorers of Mars.