Sunday, June 13, 2010

You have to freaking kidding me.

Really? Really? Just...really?

Gloria Tesch took out a video of...of...god I can't even describe it! Just check the link.

What the hell? What the rotting hell is that girl thinking? I was laughing for 20 minutes straight before I realized this chick is demented. She's so blind at how much she needs to grow that now she took out a book/movie trailer that signs her death sentence in the writing world.

I actually saw it first on the Black Pawn Movement videos, and I thought for a second they had added some of the cheesy bits.

Lie. Lie. All a lie. It was in the original video
On another note: I was at the library the other day and I saw 2 books by author Mancusi, of Gamer Girl. I think it was Boys that Bite and Girls that Growl. I was so utterly annoyed at them that I decided, "Screw it. I'll just rip apart Gamer Girl." Just because.... All I'm glad about is that it isn't overly popular, or I would have probably gone into rage mode.

I also found the book Willow, which I saw my friend reading a few months ago. I can't stand the dialogue, it just feels to forced. But it was getting interesting so maybe I'll get it or just borrow it and see how it goes.

~Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Science and science fiction have done a kind of dance over the last century... The scientists make a finding. It inspires science fiction writers to write about it, and a host of young people read the science fiction and are excited, and inspired to become scientists...which they do, which then feeds again into another generation of science fiction and science..."
- Carl Sagan, in his message to future explorers of Mars.