Friday, August 20, 2010

My schedule for 10th grade

So...first things first:
    I don't know whether to scream in agony or squeal in happiness at the fact I have A.P Psych for 2nd period, meaning I'll have to go there every day for an hour, even before home room starts...
    Well, I need 2 years of language anyways, and from what I hear, the teacher I have for that class is nice so I think I can survive...maybe...hopefully
    JOURNALISM! -squeals- now, I'm not actually sure how good or bad the class will be, but as long as I can write, I really won't care.
    Yeah, I saw that coming. Algebra 2 O.o the teacher also doesn't sound so mean. Of course, I can only hope.
    I don't think English will kill me...
    NUUUUUUUUUH! AAAAAAAH WHY DO I HAVE TO HAVE TEAM SPORTS!
    Okay, I saw it coming, and I'm pretty sure she's the nice one, but stiiiiiiiiiiill -weeps- I'm doomed.
    And biology. I'm screwed, but...bleh. I'll keep my head high and hopefully pass :P

    So yes. All honors. Only one elective I want. Another one I won't mind. And the last one...ugh, why is it required to take at least one year of P.E? Granted it could be worst. I COULD have to take 2 years, but still. Am I really going to need to know how to run a mile in under 5 minutes as a writer? I'm all up for being healthy, but those P.E classes are terrible T_T

    Well, I'll just have to put my head down and go with it. I went through one year of high school, 3 more won't kill me.
    ~Becky

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    "Science and science fiction have done a kind of dance over the last century... The scientists make a finding. It inspires science fiction writers to write about it, and a host of young people read the science fiction and are excited, and inspired to become scientists...which they do, which then feeds again into another generation of science fiction and science..."
    - Carl Sagan, in his message to future explorers of Mars.