Friday, August 20, 2010

Through 10th grade...

I guess my main problem in 9th grade was that while I was, quote, end quote, "surviving," I didn't necessarily had any clear goals of anything. I really just wanted to get out of school and make it to the weekends. It's not like I was actually trying to get anything done. But now, I'm going to have to do much more. I have to study everyday, but since I'm a pretty lazy person, I'll probably only study 20 minutes per subject or something. If I do it every day though, I should get saved, right? Not only that, but I really need to start writing. So I guess I'll keep a tally that shows how many chapters I have done for a story. We'll go from there.

SciFi/Military Story: Prologue and 17 chapters. 18 in process.
Fantasy/Steam Punk: Prologue. 1st chapter in process.
2nd SciFi: In planning process.

That's the short plan anyways :P
~Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Science and science fiction have done a kind of dance over the last century... The scientists make a finding. It inspires science fiction writers to write about it, and a host of young people read the science fiction and are excited, and inspired to become scientists...which they do, which then feeds again into another generation of science fiction and science..."
- Carl Sagan, in his message to future explorers of Mars.