Friday, March 18, 2011

Grrrghrrhghr -- Sleep deprived =w=

Ghaaa! I had to stay up at least 36 hours yesterday, since 10 a.m Wednesday, until 10 p.m Thursday, with two other friends for our psychology end-of-the-year-project. I didn't make it =w=

I passed out yesterday at 7 a.m after more than an hour of my friend Siliva going, "Beckyyyyyyyyy don't fall asleep!" and poking me, but I was falling asleep no matter what. I took a 20 minute nap, woke up to my friend STILL playing Kingdom Hearts (it worked, she was still awake o.O) and my other friend announcing donuts for breakfast.

I was glad and felt better, but the three of us crashed 3 hours later. We didn't fall asleep, but we were about to Dx.

I left early, before we could hit the 36 hour mark (and then again, I also fell asleep before the 24 hour mark), and didn't wake up today until midday >.<

And I still feel drowsy. How can people party till 4 in the morning? (Is that a sentence...?) Because my friend's twenty something year old sister came home at around that time. She had a hang over the next day, but still makes me wonder how anyone can keep their brain in tact after 2 in the morning without sleep Dx

Now...off to write an essay O.o'

~Becky

2 comments:

  1. brain in tact

    hate
    first and last in the fears of death

    sleep deprived for two years now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:15 PM

    I know where you live

    ReplyDelete

"Science and science fiction have done a kind of dance over the last century... The scientists make a finding. It inspires science fiction writers to write about it, and a host of young people read the science fiction and are excited, and inspired to become scientists...which they do, which then feeds again into another generation of science fiction and science..."
- Carl Sagan, in his message to future explorers of Mars.