Friday, September 9, 2011

ChemistryPreCalculusAPAmericanEconomicsOhMyGawdI'mDying

So first off, today be a birthday of an epic man. So I shall say Happy Birthday, Epic Man (even though you don't read my blog) :D

Next part: I will die. So. Many. Things. To do DX. I thought last year was busy, this year shall surely kill me. I've been neglecting everything. RP's, Pai Mei (nineteen-year-old-dude--and then again, he must neglect me o.e'), 100 themes challenge, epic!Carp, and all other kinds of fanceh ness. I gotta learn the periodic table by Thursday as well as a bunch of other things. So...erm...verrryyyy busyyy DX. We'll see how I survive.

Oh! But I'm starting a Slenderman blog with Emzy. I just finished designing it, and I'm not gonna link it because about...two people read this blog? o.e' yeahhhh, and either way, I want to see if it surfaces on its own or just stays there forgotten XD. Let's hope I actually update on it rather than forget about it and leave it to dust D:

Anyways, yeah, just a quick update. I'm gonna go eat some left over chips and cookies and maybe drink some soda on a fancy glass before passing out.

Also...this might be a stupid thing I thought about in Study Hall this morning because of the INJUSTICE, but if you punish a bunch of people just because a few did something stupid, wouldn't that technically inspire a revolt? And later some anarchy?

...erm...been reading too much V for Vendetta...

I gotta name my kid Anarki now >_____>'
~Becky

1 comment:

  1. Poor Darth! D8 Neglect everything but your periodic table and other stupid crap. Because it's stupid, but you need to do it. -nod nod-

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY EPIC MAN WHOEVER YOU ARE 8D

    Slenderman blog=epic. Where are the Slendy posts? -shot-

    High school anarchy? FTW. Anarki, Poet, and Qwerty should be bffs. -shot-

    ReplyDelete

"Science and science fiction have done a kind of dance over the last century... The scientists make a finding. It inspires science fiction writers to write about it, and a host of young people read the science fiction and are excited, and inspired to become scientists...which they do, which then feeds again into another generation of science fiction and science..."
- Carl Sagan, in his message to future explorers of Mars.