Friday, November 18, 2011

Five Greek Plushies

From left to right: Socrates, Plato, Aristotle, Euripides, and Homer
(click for full view)

THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:
1. Becky
2. Darth
3. Becca

THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU HAVE HAD:
1. Becky1718
2. Tifalockheart1234
3. DarthLolita (sometimes separated o.o)


THREE PHYSICAL ASPECTS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
Err...
1. My eyes? They're big and brown and bug-like?
2. Huh...does my ungodly horrible hair count?
3. My choppy dried up lips (like sawdust!)


THREE PHYSICAL ASPECTS YOU DON'T LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. My hands owo
2. My height
3. The fact I always look like an idiot in photographs :3



THREE NON PHYSICAL ASPECTS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. My ideas
2. My slightly good writing talent
3. My...erm...argumentative voice?



THREE NON PHYSICAL ASPECTS YOU DON'T LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. My epic procrasination.
2. My cry-baby status.
3. My snobbish-ness...I AM BETTER THAN YOU--NOOO DX


THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE:
1. Ecuadorian!

2. AMERICAN D<
3. Somewhere from Europe, I'm guessing >.>


THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
1. Emptiness of the self
2. Slender Man.
3. Being forever useless.

THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
1. Food
2. Water
3. Something to write with


THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING NOW:
1. CLOTHES
2. Glasses :3
3. My earphones (they're wrapped around my body, they count >.>)


THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE VIDEO GAME SERIES:
1. Halo
2. Mass Effect
3.Ffff--I can't pick! I love so many! Bioshock,  Assassin's Creed, The Sims, Guild Wars was prrty fun. Left 4 Dead is epic even though I'm a noob. Tomb Rider--EEP! 8D -rambles- I gotta play Call of Duty ;w;


THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS:
1. In Amber Clad - Halo 2 soundtrack, Martin O'Donnell
2. Animus Vox - The Glitch Mob
3. Apertura - Diarios de Motocicleta (The Motorcycle Diaries) soundtrack
BONUS: The Imperial March 8D Especially Epica's cover.


THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP:
1. Someone NOT to hate me.
2. Conversations!
3. Something :D

TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE, IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER:
1. "Days of night slip through my mind. In a silent motionless sky..."
2. "One touch of Venus. And she'll receive us..."
3. "Now if you had prepared twenty years ago, you wouldn't be wanderin' now from door to door..."


THREE PHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT THE PREFERRED SEX THAT APPEAL TO YOU:
1. A FACE D8
2. Limbs are preferred but hey, I'm not picky.
3. Scars....yeah, let's not explain this one.


THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
1. WRITING
2. Staring out the window IN DEEP THOUGHT
3. Musiccccc D<


THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW
1. Homework --CURSES PROCRASINATION
2. Finish editing Theme 3 of THEMES CHALLENGE
3. Pass out.


THREE CAREERS YOU'RE CONSIDERING/YOU'VE CONSIDERED:
1. Doctor (back when I thought I wanted to help people)
2. Model (back when I thought I was gonna be tall)
3. Pilot (back when the sky was everything)


THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION:
1. The back-alleys of New York
2. A hobo shelter somewhere in France.
3. An Orphanage in...Russia...yeah

THREE NAMES YOU LIKE:
1. John 
2. Adam
3. Katerina


THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
1.  Not totally suck at writing :D
2.  SPACE! DX To see the Earth from space.
3. See a light-pollution free night sky 


THREE ASPECTS OF YOU THAT ARE STEREOTYPICAL FOR A BOY:
Ffff- stupid stereotypical part =w=
1.Make-up for something not related to dressing up makes me lolwut. Haven't worn it on a special occasion since that 7th Grade dance performance or a halloween make up. Don't plan on wearing it.
2. Heels and jewelry both make me wince around uncomfortably. Except I might endure the former provided I'm only about an inch or two from the ground. And all kinds of jewelry are evil. Maybe I won't notice a bracelet as long as it's not metallic, but after awhile, I get all "wince, wince, twitch, WUTISTHISDX"
3. I like video games, action films, sports, etc o.o But then again, this isn't so uncommon for girls 8D



THREE ASPECTS OF YOU THAT ARE STEREOTYPICAL FOR A GIRL:
1. I love dresses! :D (worn with combat boots o.o)
2. I cry a lot owo
3. I dance when no one's looking >_>
Grrr, I'm not sure if any of those count ;w;


THREE PEOPLE THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE TAKE THIS QUIZ NOW: 
CARPATHIA! 8D LYRAAA! This is what I command you to do when/before/RIGHTAFTER you turn the epic age of epicness. HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY PERSON I THINK IS BEYOND EPIC -huggles-

~Becky
P.S: Yeah, this was a complete waste of time o.o' I just needed an update. And look! Party piccys from the 29th of October at Emzy's house :D
I'm uploading Theme 3 tomorrow, FINALLY up with 100 themes again. Also, watched new Hunger Games trailer. Isabelle was all SWOSH SWOSH SWOSH jump ninja for lyk...a second. And I was all "yUSSSSS this looks darker than the book. YAY! 8D"

P.P.S: I'm such a rebel. Only one person in that last question. Aww yeah B)
About half of the group owo
The other half showed up later :D

4 comments:

  1. Εὐριπίδης und Homer Simpson they are not greek geek gophers philosophers
    Euripides is a drama queen and Homer a soap-opera guionist

    Also Three Drei Greek Plushies

    and two drama queen greek plushies

    alles klar?

    nein?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mate, I knew that ._.' chill.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heh, drama queen >_>

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:34 PM

    hiss pictures

    ReplyDelete

"Science and science fiction have done a kind of dance over the last century... The scientists make a finding. It inspires science fiction writers to write about it, and a host of young people read the science fiction and are excited, and inspired to become scientists...which they do, which then feeds again into another generation of science fiction and science..."
- Carl Sagan, in his message to future explorers of Mars.