Wednesday, February 22, 2012

[13:30] Carpathia: What you really said: I think serial killers are interesting.
What they think you said: I'm going to become a serial killer and murder all of you in the most brutal way possible and then use your heads as lamp shades and cook your livers for a nice tasty snack

Some girl caught me reading about two serial killers today--a prolific Ukrainian one born shortly after the Holodomor (which lead me to read about cannibalism, which also led to the question: How come no history class I've ever taken even MENTIONS anything related to cannibalism--and yet the Holocaust is a class favorite?)  and a Russian dude who said he was killing people so they could be chess pieces.

Yet I'm sure I won't even be remembered as The Girl Who Liked to Waste Study Hall on Wiki's Serial Killer Pages.

Status Report: I'm still alive. Still Life chapter 1 coming soon. But then again, I promised that for the 100 Themes.

I keep my promises.
Get half-published
Keep trying to publish.
Get accepted to Carp's State's University.

BOOM. I crash on her couch and her parents read this in a fit of rage and assume I'm some mad pedo on the loose and go back in time to prevent that from happening so I get accepted to Harvard.

Life-goals: Planned out.
~Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Science and science fiction have done a kind of dance over the last century... The scientists make a finding. It inspires science fiction writers to write about it, and a host of young people read the science fiction and are excited, and inspired to become scientists...which they do, which then feeds again into another generation of science fiction and science..."
- Carl Sagan, in his message to future explorers of Mars.