Sunday, August 19, 2012

WHAT IS THIS LIFE?!

Turns out Swankivy's novel Bad Fairy is on its way of literary-agent-representation-thing (I can't write right now. Incoherent thoughts. Senior year starts tomorrow) and she has a new website, I guess purely for her readers.

AND I'M ON THE LINKS SECTION.

WHAT. WHEN. HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE.

I'm sorry, I'm just...fangirling. I think...how...did I ever even show her my blog? Has she read it? (Okay, maybe she hasn't, but IT'S A POSSIBILITY).

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
~Becky

2 comments:

  1. Yes, you are. ;) I remember you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. swank has fan girls. I'd like fan girls, too. lol.

    ReplyDelete

"Science and science fiction have done a kind of dance over the last century... The scientists make a finding. It inspires science fiction writers to write about it, and a host of young people read the science fiction and are excited, and inspired to become scientists...which they do, which then feeds again into another generation of science fiction and science..."
- Carl Sagan, in his message to future explorers of Mars.