Thursday, September 6, 2012

When A Guy Can't Take A Hint

C: Saw you in that dress, you looked cute.

Me: I think I gave my dad my phone and he accidentally read that text message ._.

C: Hmmmm.......

Context: I wore an orange dress to the senior meeting tonight. Actually, I'm always wearing dresses with boots. How is it a surprise anymore?

Right now: watching Obama at the democratic convention. Trying to form coherent opinion, and not be mindlessly drawn to the strong words and charming speech, but the republican convention just burned me up so much, and this one pumps me up like mad. I'm so easy to influence.

Further updates later. Or...hopefully.
~Becky

P.S: Hannibal demands I make it clear he made this post possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Science and science fiction have done a kind of dance over the last century... The scientists make a finding. It inspires science fiction writers to write about it, and a host of young people read the science fiction and are excited, and inspired to become scientists...which they do, which then feeds again into another generation of science fiction and science..."
- Carl Sagan, in his message to future explorers of Mars.