Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Submissions and the Unnamed.

Submitted Our Silent Legacy and a slightly edited version of The Legend of Jane the Reaper to Arts for Life.

Here's hoping for the best.

Side news: I've decided to put my twitter to good use and upload a bunch of pictures of the doll my mom made for me when I was little. Since I rescued said doll from Ecuador and finally nudged and poked my mother enough times until she fixed it, I've decided to take her all over my little city and school. Too bad she doesn't have a name yet.






I'm thinking I should continue some tradition. My stuffed animals are named after Greek philosophers and writers so...

Sappho?

I'll think of something. Eventually.
~Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Science and science fiction have done a kind of dance over the last century... The scientists make a finding. It inspires science fiction writers to write about it, and a host of young people read the science fiction and are excited, and inspired to become scientists...which they do, which then feeds again into another generation of science fiction and science..."
- Carl Sagan, in his message to future explorers of Mars.