Friday, June 7, 2013

Memories (In Terrible Quality)

Forgive the crapness that is these photographs. I took them all with my phone, except for the first one (but I can't find one with good quality) or the group pictures from prom. (We took a professional one too, but that one isn't available yet, I guess)

MDC graduation (this was at the beginning of May, only picture I have)

EDIT Found better pictures my dad took that day with our semi-good camera


Prom (June 6th)














































After-prom (Sleepover at Gise's--who is insane. Made us stay up till the crack of dawn and won't let me take a good picture of her)

















High school graduation (June 7th - not a lot because my dad took better pictures with a better camera)



I got a fancy little glass award thingy for earning my A.A, but they spelled my name wrong and it seems...oddly weird to take a picture of it. So that might come later.


Idiotic selfie at Giselle's pink bedroom, saying BYE :D

~Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Science and science fiction have done a kind of dance over the last century... The scientists make a finding. It inspires science fiction writers to write about it, and a host of young people read the science fiction and are excited, and inspired to become scientists...which they do, which then feeds again into another generation of science fiction and science..."
- Carl Sagan, in his message to future explorers of Mars.