Friday, December 13, 2013

Eighteen!

Now Playing: 
  • My roommate - Sweet Transvestite
  • Spiderbait - Calypso
THAT'S RIGHT. IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN.

I'm celebrating. I passed my classes. I get to work on my school's literary magazine next semester. I'm going home today. I wrapped up all my presents. I get to see my family. I get to hang out with friends. And more importantly-


HELL YEAH. I've turned eighteen. Yeah, it's an arbitrary number, the only legal thing I would ever do is vote and donate plasma, and I'm still the same naive idiot who just barely moved away from home a few months back.

But that's not going to stop me from shouting I'M AN ADULT every hour on the hour D:<
~Becky

RANDOMPICTURES











Painting done by my friend, Maria Gabriella




This was at my library's Starbucks - ten minutes before I fell asleep


(Cute Google Doodle!)


(And Dream and Spirit pictures because it's almost the three year anniversary? YEH)

Drawing done by Carp's friend

Pretty people everywhere. Sigh~

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Science and science fiction have done a kind of dance over the last century... The scientists make a finding. It inspires science fiction writers to write about it, and a host of young people read the science fiction and are excited, and inspired to become scientists...which they do, which then feeds again into another generation of science fiction and science..."
- Carl Sagan, in his message to future explorers of Mars.