Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Resolutions again~

Happy New Years!

(I finished Beyond Two Souls like fifty seconds before starting this post, so my brain is calibrating >.>)

I wrote my resolutions for 2013 on this blog. When I go over them, I actually got a few of them down and at least half of some bullet points. But they might have been a little too ambitious or even a little ridiculous. So I want to try this again and make slightly more realistic ones.

My 2014 resolutions are...
  • Get straight A's (or with one B) in the next two semesters
  • Finish a novel before November
  • Win NaNoWriMo
  • Read over 50 books (this number should be small, but considering I haven't really been reading as much, it's a start >_>)
  • Get into an internship and/or a 4000 level workshop class
  • Do well in my school's lit magazine
Here's hoping >.>
~Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Science and science fiction have done a kind of dance over the last century... The scientists make a finding. It inspires science fiction writers to write about it, and a host of young people read the science fiction and are excited, and inspired to become scientists...which they do, which then feeds again into another generation of science fiction and science..."
- Carl Sagan, in his message to future explorers of Mars.