Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Speaking of Clockwork Orange...

Now Playing: Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross ft. Karen O - Immigrant Song

So speaking of the greatest book/movie ever made...

Favorite musician + (one of my) favorite song(s) + favorite movie = GREATNESS.

I need to share this D:<



(I'm making ribs, almost killed myself jumping off the kitchen's counter, and have an hour or so before class. I am going to watch that on repeat till my ribs are done).
~Becky
"Science and science fiction have done a kind of dance over the last century... The scientists make a finding. It inspires science fiction writers to write about it, and a host of young people read the science fiction and are excited, and inspired to become scientists...which they do, which then feeds again into another generation of science fiction and science..."
- Carl Sagan, in his message to future explorers of Mars.