Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Event~

Now Playing: Martin O'Donnell - Destiny Menu Theme

I just want to say two things...

One, happy birthday to my dad :) I don't know if you lost the link to my blog--I kind of hope you did >.> just in case anything questionable or spoilers related to stuff we both watch/read/play goes up here--but if you didn't and you see this, HAPPY BIRTHDAY. (And to anyone reading this and wondering why I don't just text/call him. I did @_@ I'm not heartless, yo).

Two, I HATE EVERYONE WHO HAS AND GETS TO PLAY DESTINY TODAY DX

YES

EVEN YOU, DAD AND MATEO.

I KNOW YOU TWO PROBABLY WENT TO THE MIDNIGHT AND BOUGHT IT.

T.T I have to wait till December...*cries* just 3 months, 3 months, 3 months...of tortureeee.

Y'all don't know how much I went through to get the beta and play it back in the summer. By which I mean, what happened was I clicked reload on the reddit thread where people were giving out free codes. I was there like two hours till I snagged one. Which sounds really dramatic. In reality, some dude said he had an NA code and I asked politely and he was like "sure. Here :D". Cough #I'msodramatic.

But it was sooo worth it. I was a hunter, my brother a warlock, my dad a titan. And my guardian is just so super cute. Look at her, rocking that black lipstick and blue color scheme.

Sorry for the crappy picture o-e I forgot you could
screen shot in the PS4 when I took this.
Oh wellz...she's still badass. My sniper girl~

Sighhh. I miss her so much already. She kind of looks like an A.I. of mine from an old story, specifically Luna.

Hmmmmmm.

I can't wait to make her again in December. (Since I think the save files from the beta aren't passing over). Though that's assuming I even get to play during the Winter Holidays. I'm actually thinking we're gonna be so busy with packing that we're not gonna have time for a proper Christmas celebration, let alone some gaming.

My pain in this long, grueling wait better be worth it @_@ Once I get my hands on Destiny, I am so not stopping for eating, drinking, or sleep till I'm, like, more than halfway into the game. Until December comes, I'mma have to distract myself, with editing Millennium Girl and reading Frankenstein and watching Legend of Korra--since I'm still catching up. Maybe even write a NaNo involving some sci-fi and genetic engineered soldiers (if I don't go the fantasy route) >_>

Oh and...schoolwork I guess? Meh.

Hope everyone's having a great week :D
~Becky

BONUS: My brother sent me a picture of his guardian on 9/10 :P
The blue paint is so bloodlike @-@

P.S: How come my dad and brother keep having birthdays connecting back to Bungie? o-e Destiny is released on my dad's birthday. My brother has the same birthday as Master Chief.

Wtf, Bungie...? Do something with December 13. I needz it >_>

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:42 AM

    ...oh, your dad has the same birthday as Berny? I kind of remember this...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...ACK. ALMOST FORGOT THAT TOO.

      @_@ WHY IS SEPTEMBER 9 SO SNEAKY

      Delete
  2. Just a thought, have you ever seen your dad or brother in the same room as Bungie?

    I'll say the same thing about Destiny that I say about every other game - I'll get it... when it comes to PC *Trollface*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. D: But...but...

      That's what we said about Halo 3. A year later, we bought the XBOX 360 because Bungie's a meanyhead >> (or...whoever decided to stop releasing their games to the PC)

      Delete

"Science and science fiction have done a kind of dance over the last century... The scientists make a finding. It inspires science fiction writers to write about it, and a host of young people read the science fiction and are excited, and inspired to become scientists...which they do, which then feeds again into another generation of science fiction and science..."
- Carl Sagan, in his message to future explorers of Mars.