Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day!

:D Happy Valentine's Day, blogreader!

I cannot give you good virtual chocolate, sadly, but I can contaminate my blog with pictures of pretty robot art for all to appreciate.

By marjol3in1977
Also by marjol3in1977
Be my Valentine?! by nanchino
Robot in Love by Rudeone
Mechanical Love - A Valentine by adrianimation
Singing in the Rain by GorosArt
And here's a couple, bonus Skyrim ones, mostly from [here] by oxboxer:

and this one by Rocket-Soda. (Farkas is adobz >.> My Dragonborn married him. Which I think is quite common--he seems like he'd be a fangirl favorite :P)
:D So cuteeee.
~Becky

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:35 PM

    Daww :D

    I half expected to find a Valentine Legion somewhere in there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't find any good ones ;-; Legion love/adobz stuff is so difficult to find. In this you have failed, ME fandom @-@

      Delete

"Science and science fiction have done a kind of dance over the last century... The scientists make a finding. It inspires science fiction writers to write about it, and a host of young people read the science fiction and are excited, and inspired to become scientists...which they do, which then feeds again into another generation of science fiction and science..."
- Carl Sagan, in his message to future explorers of Mars.