Friday, July 10, 2015

Friday Blog Challenge: 5 Things

Now Playing: Annie Lennox - I Put A Spell On You (cover)

Went to West Palm last weekend to go see Ren at her internship. It's the first time I ever took the tri-rail anywhere, and I was surprised Silvia and I didn't get hopelessly lost on our way there.

Saw awesome fireworks, ate awesome food, fought for the right to sleep early/sleep in, andddd bought really cute tiny notebooks >.> (I tried to resist. Failed. I am using one for revision notes on MG and the other for VE. Sooo maybe it was worth it?)

Back to business as usual :P

Week 8: Five Things From Your Bucket List

Hmm. You know, I don't really have a bucket list. There are things I want to do, but I want to do them recently. (And I'm under the wishful belief that I'm going to live till I'm 90. Shhh. Don't tell me otherwise).

I guess since I haven't yet even made it to 20, I could be as outlandish as I want in my so called bucket list since, as far as I'm concerned, I've got ten million years left to do everything. But I don't really want impossible things. I guess I could put "BECOME A NEW YORK TIMES BEST SELLING AUTHOR" down there, but that's not exactly something that's in my control.

I just wrote down things I want or things that would be cool. They're kind of silly and inconsequential. Well. Except for that first one. That one still ranks as one of the most important wishes.

Here's the list:
  • Publish a book 
    • yes, gotta get the obvious one out of the way first
  • Have my own home library.
    • You know what'd be cool? If all of my (hopefully) future home was a library. The entrance, the living room, the office (where it would start), at least half of the dining room, a shelf on the kitchen, the bedroom (of course).
  • Ride a motorcycle
  • Spend a day writing/reading at Disney world.
  • Visit a castle.
I guess the bonus one is "see snow", but that one ranks lower than all of these. (Plus, I doubt I'll be super heartbroken if it doesn't happen. If I can't get a home library though? Deathbed sadface).
~Becky

P.S: I had no idea what the hell this kind of list was supposed to look like, so I looked up a few examples online to see what I got. You guys. They're so vague. And broad. In the same lists, "go scuba diving" could be followed by "change the world."

K. I'll get right on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Science and science fiction have done a kind of dance over the last century... The scientists make a finding. It inspires science fiction writers to write about it, and a host of young people read the science fiction and are excited, and inspired to become scientists...which they do, which then feeds again into another generation of science fiction and science..."
- Carl Sagan, in his message to future explorers of Mars.