Friday, November 20, 2015

Friday Blog Challenge: What Do You Want?

Now Playing: Kendrick Lamar - Swimming Pools (Drank)

Really quick: It's Cecilia's birthday today. (Carpathia). We don't get to talk as much as we used to, but I stalk her Twitter on occasion and feel like I'm experiencing a fraction of what her parents experience on a weekly basis. Which is confusion. So much confusion. Why, you ask? Because she's growing up so fastttttt. I knew her when she was just eleven years old and now she's taller than me, all fabulous hair and odd facial expressions in the occasional picture. She's so beautiful and still so funny--just infinitely snarkier. And still a talented writer.

I got to wish her a happy birthday earlier. (Also wished Emzy a happy birthday just this week. I miss her too). It's kinda sad that we don't get to talk as often but I'm glad I still get to check in on her.

Ahh. It's a bit bittersweet, but I'm glad she's doing well, surrounded by people who love her.

Anyways, on to the challenge. Tis three hours late today :P

Week 28: What Do You Want?

tO FINISH THIS FREAKING FRAKING REVISION DRAFT THAT WANTS TO KILL ME.

(That sentence wasn't suppose to be in caps lock, but it accidentally started that way and I felt the rage).

It was just the first thing to pop to mind. I think I'm obsessed with short term goals too much. I want to go buy good groceries from Publix. I wanna finish the online portion of the CPR/First Aid class.

I want to figure out how to put eyeliner on so I can wear it to the Book Fair and (possibly) Mockingjay: Part 2 when I go with Ren and Silvia. Later today. So. . .it's not enough time to learn but I'll try??

I want E to get his cast off so we can go to the beach on Monday. (It's gonna be cold! And misty. Perfect beach weather).

I want my brother to get here for Thanksgiving already. And I want to either force everyone in the house to help me decorate for Christmas or to buy me a ton of decoration stuff and then get out of my way while I turn the apartment red and green and festive.

I wanna keep playing Fallout 4. Serena's on her way to being a badass marksman.

I wanna finish reading a ton of books so I have a giant haul to deliver to the library lady next Saturday. (She totally misses me and Silvia. I know she does >.> Totally remembers us).
~Becky

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:06 AM

    For some reason I was like 'WOHOHO' when you said you were excited for his cast to get taken off @_@ and then you went on to talk about the beach. I guess I could still wohoho anyways...?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wat. @_@ I don't...I don't even know why or how this got dirty.

      Delete
    2. Suddenly I see a recent pattern in your comments . . . @_@

      Delete

"Science and science fiction have done a kind of dance over the last century... The scientists make a finding. It inspires science fiction writers to write about it, and a host of young people read the science fiction and are excited, and inspired to become scientists...which they do, which then feeds again into another generation of science fiction and science..."
- Carl Sagan, in his message to future explorers of Mars.